Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bienvenue à Paris!


In the airport Lauren and I learned a new word: Décalage Horaire. Jet Lag.

If you're wondering about my first day in Paris here's a peak....
 Décalage Horaire + La Tour Eiffel + trying to speak to the taxi driver in French (he asked me if I had learned all my French in France. Since I had been there under an hour I didn't take that as a compliment. Clearly I needed to learn a little more French) +  after the fourth slice of baguette with cheese for dinner I stopped counting + not realizing the hand soap in the big container next to the sink in the hotel was hand soap since it said it was for corps et cheveux (body and hair).  I'm not a fan of 2 in 1 shampoo and never thought a 3 in 1 would actually exist or turn out to be hand soap. I'm blaming décalage horaire.

Lauren's Reaction to the La Tour Eiffel


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I love you guys! Looks like you are having a lot of fun! Love Laurens reaction. I've decided that I think I will join your Mom and Sid when they come over to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete