Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog Evaluation

I loved reading blogs even before I took this class. It definitely was a guilty pleasure some days when I should have been doing homework...
But it's different being on the other side of the computer because you don't know exactly who your audience is. One good thing about this blog is that you know your classmates are going to be reading it so you have something to say. It's been really fun to read other people's blogs and get to know them in a way you wouldn't get to in class.

It's funny that when you know you have to write about your life, you start noticing things in it that you hadn't seen before. And I've taken a lot more pictures this semester than last semester which has been so great! I've always been a journal writer but this has been a little bit different-- it's more creative which makes it more challenging and but more fun.

My very favorite part of the blog has been the comments. I love throwing an idea out there and then hearing other people's ideas. I've really enjoyed blogging. It was a lot easier to come up with ideas to blog about than I thought it would be. I'm definitely going to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment