Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So speaking of dances...



So speaking of my favorite dances this year, the Harry Potter Dance was probably the best. There are only a few people in this world who can come close to loving Harry Potter as much as I do, or who know the same amount of trivia. So dancing with a million other people dressed as Harry Potter characters is my idea of a good time. (And who knew that I could make such a good Umbridge? By the way I just didn't feel like wearing a dress so I just went with the pink theme.

My roommates Lauren and Alicia are in the picture above as Hedwig and Bellatrix. My favorite costume was Mandy who was Buckbeak. If you look close you can see all the feathers in her hair.

And here's all of us. See if you can tell who we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment