Monday, March 29, 2010

Goals




If you are wondering what this crazy picture is, it is the proof that I have completed the first item on my list of things to do before I die!
Number Five on the list is Make an entire meal without burning ANYTHING. Check Mark.



Ok so my mom did give me some roast beef she made (it still counts even if I didn't cook EVERY ingredient), so I whipped some beef pot pie for me and my roommates. It wasn't exactly like the home version but it wasn't burned and that was the point!

Here's the rest of the list of things to do before I die:
1. Ride a bike in Europe
2.Live outside of Utah
3.Photograph something cool with an SLR camera, preferrably my own
4. Travel by Train
5. Make an entire meal without burning anything
6. Run a marathon
7.Learn another language
8. Teach English in a different country
9.Visit every state in the United States
10. Publish something (not counting high school newspaper column)

3 comments:

  1. I love your bucket list. You better put your name in the lottery on April 1 for St. George Marathon. I need a running partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it was delicious! feel free to make it again in the near future :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is Debbie and I'm totally creeping your old blog posts now...but I have a list a lot like this on my facebook! And a lot of the things on our lists are actually the same, which somehow doesn't surprise me.

    ReplyDelete