So here's a little about me:
1. I'm a cold blooded lizard and wished I lived in a place that never had slush and icy car windows and drivers who don't know how to drive in the snow because it melts before they figure it out. (Hence the picture of summer )
2. But I love puddles, and rain, and watching thunderstorms on the porch.
3. If I could go back in time I would meet Jane Austen and Victor Hugo and Elizaabeth Gaskell and Charles Dickens and John Steinbeck. I wonder what it would be like to watch them write?.....
4. I've lived in Utah my whole life and besides winter and black ice on the freeways, I love it. I do love that we have every season and I love watching the grass turn green every summer. I love going to the Shakespearan Festival in Cedar City, walking my dog around the neighborhood, or going running when the sun is still coming up. I hope one day that I will get to live outside of Utah too... outside the bubble.
5. I love, love kids. This is my cute little cousin who I watched all summer and somehow everyone thought I was old enough to be the mother of a five year old. Um people....I'm 19! But we had some good times...even with my fat naughty dog. "Why do you always call her fatso?" she would ask me. And then I would come into the room and she'd be like "Come here fatso. Fatso where are you?" I guess I'm not always the best influence though. Whoops.
6. I haven't cooked anything without burning it yet.
7. If I had nothing to do for a week I would do nothing but read the whole Harry Potter series for the 200th time (ok I haven't quite gotten there yet). Actually I do this even when I have way too many things to do.
8. If the Twilight books were written in invisible ink, there would still be too many visible words. The youtube spoofs on the other hand..... some truly deserve academy awards.
9. I love eating Chili's chocolate molten cake, any kind of ice cream, peanut butter, (Have you tried cookie dough ice cream with a slap of real peanut butter? Ahh two great things) and cereal! Since cooking anything edible is usually out of the question for me, cereal is my prime food group.
10. And finally.... someone asked me the other day what I would do with a million dollars. Answer: Hop on a plane and wander the world. (My religion teacher last semester said he started "wandering the world" and I've wanted to use that phrase ever since!)
So all in all, I love reading blogs (and anything for that matter) but its a whole new world on this side of the computer. So we'll see how this goes I guess.